Wednesday, June 13, 2012

LOVE QUOTES

A successful relationship requires falling in love, always with the same person.-Ynah

At Last Somebody Loves me!!! As a Result. I love Everyone! Especially YOU.-LeoLee

My life had some meaning when u came in my chapter day when i saw you
that day i felt is this girl have been sent by god to cherish my life.
today i am with u an will be ……
in time things may change ill be the same for u always…….
tears in ur eyes wont let me sleep and my heart will keep worried for u
ur smile for me will cherish my day
time which spend with u that fondest memory will be alive in my heart…………….. forever
keeping all promise my love from my heart to ur heart will be alive forever.-Yash Chokshi

I’m just hurting myself trying something from you, but I know that my love won’t die… So I don’t know if I should give up or try once again…-Garota Solitaria

It’s too hard to wait, knowing you won’t come back…-Garota Solitaria

The way you say my name is crazy The way you tell your friends that im your girl The way you look at me with your pretty blue eyes and your amazing white smile you make me think to my self is this a dream is he really mine… you’ll always be mine forever i will never be able to leave you and if i ever did i would turn right back around and say i cant do this anymore this is impossible you have always been in my life and i am going to keep it that way you can change that about what you like about me but my heart will just be stuck on you for the rest of my life….-Anonymous

A married couple is like a permanent marker… Once you are with them you can never give them up OR let them fade away..-Anonymous

I smile when I hear your name, I smile when i think of you, I blush when they call me using your name, I listen attentively when they talk about you, I’m happy that I LOVE YOU… You Will Always Be In MY Life FOREVER.-Anonymous

When i first saw you,i was afraid to meet you.
when i met you. i was afraid to like you.
when i liked you, i was afraid to love.
now that i love you, im afraid to loose you.-Anonymous





No comments:

Post a Comment